The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% (2 sizes)
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - indicated to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion
- Zinc Salt of Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid - balances visible aspects of sebum activity
• Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores & congestion
• Balances the overproduction of oil
• Recommended for oily, combination, normal skin types
• pH: 5.5 - 6.5
• Cruelty-free & Vegan
• Does not contain alcohol, gluten, nuts, oil, silicone, parabens, sulfates
How to Use:
The Ordinary recommends performing a patch test prior to incorporating a new product into your skin care routine.
Apply to entire face morning and evening before heavier creams. If topical Vitamin C is used as part of skincare, it should be applied at alternate times with this formula (ideally Vitamin C in the PM and this formula in the AM). Otherwise, Niacinamide can affect the integrity of pure-form Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid).
Yes we offer free delivery if you reach our minimum order amount depends on location. You may check in our FAQ page for more info.
Zone A - Minimum 60 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone B - Minimum 150 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone C - Minimum 100 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone D - Minimum 350 QAR free delivery, less charge 40 QAR
Currently we are not accepting returns and exchange of products to provide good quality product to our customer. Please double check your order before placing an order.