The Inkey List Blemish Clearing Moisturizer 50ml
Formulated with 2% NovoRetin™, clinically proven to visibly reduce blemishes while you sleep
The ultimate overnight moisturiser for blemish-prone skin, Blemish Clearing Moisturiser is clinically proven to help fight and reduce blemishes overnight.
Powered by breakthrough retinoid technology, NovoRetin™, the formula helps to clear blemishes, smooth skin texture and help keep skin clear of new breakouts. The addition of STAY-C®50, a stable form of Vitamin C to help even out skin tone and 3% Sulfur to visibly reduce blemishes.
As well as targeting the appearance of blemishes, Blemish Clearing Moisturiser effectively hydrates the skin, preventing it from becoming dry and reducing the production of excess oil, which in turn can lead to more breakouts. The non-comedogenic formula won’t clog pores or cause additional congestion.
Lightweight and fast-absorbing, Blemish Clearing Moisturiser gets to work while you rest so you wake to visibly clearer, nourished, and calmer-looking skin by morning.
- Blemish-prone Skin
- Oily Skin
- Combination Skin
- Normal Skin
- Stubborn and Persistent Active Breakouts
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Silicon Free
- Dermatologically Tested
- Clinically Tested
How to Use:
- Inkey List dermatologists recommend to always patch test before using this product for the first time.
- An overnight treatment, Blemish Clearing Moisturiser should only be used as part of the PM routine.
- Due to the high potency of the formula, start by using twice a week, non-consecutively, to allow your skin chance to adapt. Only if you feel your skin can tolerate more frequent use, gradually increase usage to every night, if blemishes persists.
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid Serum, squeeze a pea-sized amount into hands then massage into face and neck.
- The morning after using Blemish Clearing Moisturiser, always use SPF in your AM routine.
- Avoid using any other Retinol-based, AHAs, BHAs, PHAs or benzoyl peroxide products at the same time in your PM routine, as this can lead to over exfoliation and sensitised skin. Avoid mixing with Vitamin C products at the same time (Use Vitamin C AM and Blemish Clearing Moisturiser PM).
- Blemish Clearing Moisturiser is a specialized treatment that has been formulated for people who have stubborn and persistent blemishes & breakouts. For those who don’t have any persistent breakouts, but have oily, blemish or breakout prone skin, we suggest Omega Water Cream.
- If you are currently taking any prescribed medications or treatments for breakouts, please consult with your doctor before using.
- 2% NovoRetin™ - Boosts the effect of Retinol, to help visibly smooth uneven skin texture
- 5% STAY-C®50 evens skin tone to reduce appearance of blemishes
- 3% Sulfur visibly reduces blemishes
- 0.2% Retinol: helps to exfoliate, resurface and smooth skin texture
Full List of Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Behenyl Alcohol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Arachidyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Retinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lecithin, Glucose, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate
Yes we offer free delivery if you reach our minimum order amount depends on location. You may check in our FAQ page for more info.
Zone A - Minimum 60 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone B - Minimum 150 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone C - Minimum 100 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone D - Minimum 350 QAR free delivery, less charge 40 QAR
Currently we are not accepting returns and exchange of products to provide good quality product to our customer. Please double check your order before placing an order.