Facetheory Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil O9 100ml
- This gentle yet highly effective formulation delivers all the benefits of retinol without irritation due to the hydrating properties of oil, making it suitable for use on discoloured and scarred areas of the face and body and suitable for all skin types.
- Vitamin C in the form of Ascorbyl Isostearate brightens skin while fighting acne bacteria to prevent new spots and scars from forming. Vitamin C has been shown to inhibit the generation of melanin and accelerate the synthesis of collagen.
- Jojoba oil and squalane work to soften dry, rough or flaky skin, without blocking pores.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
- Do not use if under the age of 18 or if breastfeeding, pregnant or trying to get pregnant. Seek advice from your doctor.
Recommended for: Most skin types.
Claims: Alcohol-free, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, Silicone-free, Sulphate/SLS free/PEG free, Vegan
Free From: Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
How to Use:
Massage in a few drops of Retin-C into problem areas as required, concentrating on scarring, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation. Follow with your moisturiser. Some people may need to gradually accustom their skin to this product. Test first on a small area first and if any reaction occurs discontinue use. This product contains retinol, which may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Please don't use this product if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding. Please refer to leaflet for directions and warnings, and read carefully before your first use.
- JOJOBA OIL: A non-greasy oil that absorbs quickly to hydrate and soothe dry skin caused by psoriasis, rosacea and eczema. Loaded with vitamins B and E, minerals and antioxidants that are shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines. Gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.
- OLIVE SQUALANE: A clear, odorless, natural emollient that works to soften skin. Sustainably derived from olives.
- RETINOL (RETINYL PALMITATE): Retinol has been proven to speed up skin cell renewal, softening fine lines and tightening pores. This product contains retinyl palmitate, a stabilised ester of retinol. Esters of retinol are associated with less sun sensitivity than retinol.
- VITAMIN C (ASCORBYL ISOSTEARATE): Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that fights acne bacteria, brightens skin, reduces pigmentation and evens skin tone. This product contains Ascorbyl Isostearate, an oil soluble form derivative of Vitamin C. Ascorbyl Isostearate overcomes the disadvantages of other forms of Vitamin C that are prone to oxidation and colour change.
- VITAMIN E: A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
Full List of Ingredients:
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Squalane, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Isostearate, Tocopherol.
Yes we offer free delivery if you reach our minimum order amount depends on location. You may check in our FAQ page for more info.
Zone A - Minimum 60 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone B - Minimum 150 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone C - Minimum 100 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone D - Minimum 350 QAR free delivery, less charge 40 QAR
Currently we are not accepting returns and exchange of products to provide good quality product to our customer. Please double check your order before placing an order.