Facetheory Exaglow Serum S10 30ml
• Exaglow Serum S10 contains 5% tranexamic acid, a cutting-edge active ingredient in skin brightening technology that is already widely used in Southeast Asia to even out the complexion by targeting dark spots. Products containing tranexamic acid have been shown to help lighten areas affected by discolouration, including melasma and age spots.
• A synthetic analogue of the amino lysine, tranexamic acid interferes with the chemical pathway that produces melanin, which makes it effective for use as a depigmentation agent.
• Facetheory uses tranexamic acid, shown by in-vitro testing to reduce spots and prevent pigmentation with no significant side effects after 8 weeks of continued use.
• Tranexamic acid has an excellent safety profile for use in skin care and is well tolerated by most skin types.
• Stabilised vitamin C can help brighten dull skin, reduce the appearance of age spots and hyperpigmentation, and significantly reduce acne bacteria.
• Liquorice calms stressed or sensitive skin while balancing oily or congested complexions.
• Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
• Use on its own or underneath your favourite moisturiser.
• Do not use if under the age of 18 or if pregnant. Seek advice from your doctor.
Exaglow Serum’s lightweight formulation contains a powerful blend of key actives. Tranexamic acid and stabilised vitamin C help to diminish the appearance of skin discolouration, pigmentation, melasma and age spots, so your skin appears more even, luminous and bright.
Most skin types, including sensitive skin.
• LACTIC ACID
An alpha hydroxy acid that helps exfoliate skin by breaking down the material that binds together skin cells.
• LIQUORICE EXTRACT
Fights dark spots, hyperpigmentation and excess oil. Soothes sensitive or reddened skin.
Also known as niacin (vitamin B3), it helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
• SODIUM HYALURONATE
The salt of hyaluronic acid, a skin humectant.
• TRANEXAMIC ACID
A synthetic analog of the amino lysine, used to lighten areas affected by discolouration, including melasma and age spots.
• VITAMIN C (SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE)
Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that helps defend skin from free radicals and reduces environmental damage. This product contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.
How to Use:
Apply a few drops to clean, damp skin, concentratin on dark spots and areas of discoloration or pigmentation. Follow with your favourite moisturiser. This product contains an alpha/beta hydroxy acid that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Test on a small area first. After your first full application, wait a day or two before starting regular use. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Do not use simultaneously with retinol products until you have seen how your skin responds to AHA/BHA. Do not use this product if you are allergic to aspirin. Do not use if under the age of 18 or if pregnant. Seek advice from your doctor.
• Container: Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.
• Rheology / Glide: Spreadable clear liquid. Easily absorbed. Non sticky.
• Odour: Neutral
• Sulphate-free / SLS-free
Aqua, propanediol (humectant from corn syrup), tranexamic acid (derivative of amino acid lysine), niacinamide (vitamin B3), lactic acid (AHA, vegan source), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin C), glycerin (humectant), sodium anisate, (preservative from star anise), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) root extract, gellan gum (gelling agent), sodium phytate (natural chelator), sodium hyaluronate (salt of hyaluronic acid), citric acid (pH adjuster), potassium sorbate (preservative).
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
Yes we offer free delivery if you reach our minimum order amount depends on location. You may check in our FAQ page for more info.
Zone A - Minimum 60 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone B - Minimum 150 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone C - Minimum 100 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone D - Minimum 350 QAR free delivery, less charge 40 QAR
Currently we are not accepting returns and exchange of products to provide good quality product to our customer. Please double check your order before placing an order.