Cos De BAHA TN Tranexamic Acid Niacinamide Serum 30ml
Serum with 5% tranexamic acid and 5% niacinamide to fade dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
– A serum that effectively combats hyperpigmentation.
– Tranexamic acid is one of the most popular ingredients on the market for skin brightening.
– Prevents post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
– Decreases the skin’s sensitivity to UV rays.
– Free of 8 harmful ingredients, such as sulfates and mineral oils.
– Helps fade stubborn acne marks.
- CAN IT TREAT EXISTING PIGMENTATION? tranexamic acid can treat existing pigmentation effectively and products containing the ingredient are recommended for preventing post-inflammatory pigmentation (PIH), which can be a common side effect of laser treatments.
- HOW EXACTLY DOES IT WORK? it blocks the transfer of pigment from melanocytes (pigment-producing cells) to keratinocytes (the keratin-synthesising cells found in the outermost layer of skin – the epidermis).
- DOES IT MAKE SKIN MORE SENSITIVE TO SUN? Absolutely not. In fact, tranexamic acid decreases the skin’s sensitivity to UV – this is why he ingredient is so popular in Asia and India.
- IF HYPERPIGMENTATION IS A CONCERN, tranexamic acid is an ingredient you'll want to consider. This exciting ingredient helps to visibly fade the look of multiple forms of discolorations including post- acne marks and melasma, which can be particularly stubborn.
- TRANEXAMIC ACID: WHAT TO PAIR IT WITH | Some of the ingredients that will enhance the benefits of tranexamic acid include: salicylic acid, niacinamide, bakuchiol, azelaic acid, vitamin C, and retinol. adds arbutin and licorice acid to that list
How to Use:
– Apply a moderate amount of serum onto skin and gently pat for better absorption.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tranexamic Acid, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Betaine, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Ext, Sambucus Nigra Flower Ext, Momordica Charantia Fruit Ext, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, (Mark: N.O.I.P 78%).
Yes we offer free delivery if you reach our minimum order amount depends on location. You may check in our FAQ page for more info.
Zone A - Minimum 60 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone B - Minimum 150 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone C - Minimum 100 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone D - Minimum 350 QAR free delivery, less charge 40 QAR
Currently we are not accepting returns and exchange of products to provide good quality product to our customer. Please double check your order before placing an order.