CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum 30ml
Post-acne marks and uneven skin tone can be constant reminders of breakouts past even once acne is under control. An effective way to reduce the appearance of acne marks (also called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) and visible pores is a gentle, yet effective resurfacing serum that works to refine the skin without compromising its protective barrier.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum helps smooth and improve skin texture by reducing the appearance of post-acne marks, minimizing the look of pores and refining the skin’s surface. This formula contains encapsulated retinol to help resurface the skin and licorice root extract to help brighten the skin’s appearance. In addition, it is also formulated with three essential ceramides to help restore the skin’s barrier, along with soothing niacinamide. Lightweight and fast-absorbing, this resurfacing serum helps restore even skin tone and promote a healthy-looking complexion.
• Reduces the appearance of post-acne marks and pores
• Helps restore the protective skin barrier
• Improves skin smoothness
• Encapsulated retinol: Helps resurface skin texture
• Licorice root extract: Known to help brighten the appearance of skin
• Ceramides: Helps restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
• Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
• MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients
• Non-comedogenic, paraben-free and fragrance-free
• Developed with dermatologists
How to Use:
- Apply evenly to face daily
- Avoid contact with eyes and lips
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- If discomfort occurs during the first application, space out applications until skin adjusts
- Apply a sunscreen while using this product
Aqua / Water / Eau, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Niacinamide, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethiconol, Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Retinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol
This CeraVe variant does not have an expiration date. All CeraVe products have been tested to have at least a 3-year shelf life if unopened and stored at normal room temperature, during which they will retain their integrity and perform as expected. Certain products, for example, their sunscreens, may have an expiration date printed on the product. We hope this information is helpful!
Yes we offer free delivery if you reach our minimum order amount depends on location. You may check in our FAQ page for more info.
Zone A - Minimum 60 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone B - Minimum 150 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone C - Minimum 100 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone D - Minimum 350 QAR free delivery, less charge 40 QAR
Currently we are not accepting returns and exchange of products to provide good quality product to our customer. Please double check your order before placing an order.