Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion (2 size) - Normal to Dry skin
Finding the right products for your skincare routine should come down to a few easy steps. Besides cleansing, a daily moisturizer is essential. We recommend looking for ingredients like hyaluronic acid and ceramides to help maintain skin’s protective barrier. CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion replenishes essential lipids so the skin is balanced and comfortable.
CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer that helps hydrate the skin and restore its natural barrier. Formulated with three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, this moisturizing lotion features patented MVE Technology for long-lasting hydration and a lightweight, non-comedogenic formula that won’t clog pores. Hypoallergenic and non-irritating, this daily moisturizer is gentle on the skin as it provides a steady stream of 24-hour hydration.
• Moisturizes and helps restore the skin’s protective barrier
• Lightweight and non-greasy
• MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
• Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
• Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
• Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, oil-free and fragrance-free
• Developed with dermatologists
• Accepted by the National Eczema Association
How to Use:
- Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Methylparaben, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
This CeraVe variant does not have an expiration date. All CeraVe products have been tested to have at least a 3-year shelf life if unopened and stored at normal room temperature, during which they will retain their integrity and perform as expected. Certain products, for example, their sunscreens, may have an expiration date printed on the product. We hope this information is helpful!
Yes we offer free delivery if you reach our minimum order amount depends on location. You may check in our FAQ page for more info.
Zone A - Minimum 60 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone B - Minimum 150 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone C - Minimum 100 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone D - Minimum 350 QAR free delivery, less charge 40 QAR
Currently we are not accepting returns and exchange of products to provide good quality product to our customer. Please double check your order before placing an order.