Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion 89ml
A hydrating face lotion is a key morning skincare step—and a moisturizer with SPF is critical for helping to protect the skin from damaging UV rays. For hydration and skin-barrier replenishment that helps the skin hold on to moisture, look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and ceramides and a non-comedogenic moisturizer like CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30 won’t clog pores or cause acne flare-ups.
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizer is a morning skincare multitasker. Featuring three essential ceramides, hydrating hyaluronic acid and soothing niacinamide, this face lotion uses patented MVE Delivery Technology to supply much-needed moisture and nourishment throughout the day. Offering Broad Spectrum sunscreen, this moisturizer with SPF 30 features InVisibleZinc™ Technology (microfine zinc oxide) that spreads easily and evenly while leaving a residue-free clear finish. And because this non-comedogenic moisturizer formula won’t clog pores, it’s ideal for all skin types.
• Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen with InVisibleZinc™ Technology• MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
• Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
• Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
• Niacinamide: Helps the skin barrier and calms the skin• Non-comedogenic, allergy tested, oil-free and fragrance-free
• Developed with dermatologists
• Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
How to Use:
- Unlock the pump for first time use by twisting it to the left and pressing down several times until the product comes out. Note: You may actually have to press down on the pump as many as 10-20 times to initially begin dispensing lotion.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure- Reapply at least every 2 hours- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Active Ingredients: Homosalate (10%), Meradimate (5%), Octinoxate (5%), Octocrylene (2%), Zinc Oxide (6.3%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, BHT, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, CeramideEOP, Carbomer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methylparaben, Sodium LauroylLactylate, Cholesterol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, DisodiumEdta, Propylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed HyaluronicAcid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum
This CeraVe variant does not have an expiration date. All CeraVe products have been tested to have at least a 3-year shelf life if unopened and stored at normal room temperature, during which they will retain their integrity and perform as expected. Certain products, for example, their sunscreens, may have an expiration date printed on the product. We hope this information is helpful!
Yes we offer free delivery if you reach our minimum order amount depends on location. You may check in our FAQ page for more info.
Zone A - Minimum 60 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone B - Minimum 150 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone C - Minimum 100 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone D - Minimum 350 QAR free delivery, less charge 40 QAR
Currently we are not accepting returns and exchange of products to provide good quality product to our customer. Please double check your order before placing an order.