CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Wash 10% 150ml
10% Benzoyl peroxide acne wash for face and body
A gentle yet effective acne wash is the first step in caring for acne-prone skin. And when choosing an acne cleanser, it’s essential to look for acne-fighting ingredients recommended by dermatologists, such as benzoyl peroxide. A benzoyl peroxide cleanser can be effective for the treatment and management of acne because of this ingredient’s ability to help clear acne pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads from the skin’s surface. Using a benzoyl peroxide face wash or body wash can also help prevent new acne from forming and allow the skin to heal.
CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand,* and CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Wash is our first-ever acne treatment product developed with the highest concentration of benzoyl peroxide available without a prescription. This clinically-tested 10% benzoyl peroxide acne wash with maximum OTC strength offers multiple benefits for acne-prone skin. Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Wash is formulated to clear, treat, and help prevent acne pimples and blackheads on the face and body.
Our benzoyl peroxide wash features a lightly-foaming, creamy texture that treats face and body acne without dryness or flaking. With a patent pending formula that combines benzoyl peroxide, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and three essential ceramides, this acne wash effectively cleanses, without disrupting the skin’s protective barrier. Skin is left feeling comfortable and smooth, and looking clarified with continuous use.
- Suitable for face and body acne treatment
- Formulated with maximum OTC strength 10% benzoyl peroxide:
- Helps clear acne and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Formulated with ceramides: Formula does not disrupt the skin’s natural barrier
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid: Attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Formulated with niacinamide: Known to help calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free, and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How to Use:
- Use every morning and evening
- Apply a dime-size amount to damp skin and gently massage, avoiding the eye area
- Rinse well
- Use this benzoyl peroxide acne wash on the entire affected area one to two times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two times daily if needed (or as directed by a doctor)
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with fabrics and hair. Benzoyl peroxide has a bleaching effect that may stain or cause discoloration.
Full List of Ingredients:
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 10%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCOLIC ACID, TRIDECETH-6, TRIETHYL CITRATE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, PROPANEDIOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIETHYLHEXYL SODIUM SULFOSUCCINATE, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BENZOIC ACID, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE
Yes we offer free delivery if you reach our minimum order amount depends on location. You may check in our FAQ page for more info.
Zone A - Minimum 60 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone B - Minimum 150 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone C - Minimum 100 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone D - Minimum 350 QAR free delivery, less charge 40 QAR
Currently we are not accepting returns and exchange of products to provide good quality product to our customer. Please double check your order before placing an order.