Biossance 100% Squalane Oil 100ml
- Squalane oil for the face instantly hydrates and locks in essential moisture.
- Helps other active ingredients penetrate more deeply and work more effectively
- Promotes microbiome diversity for healthier-looking skin
- Green Lab Certification
How to Use:
- Squalane Oil For Face: Rub a small amount of pure squalane oil together between hands to warm. Pat gently onto face, neck and décolleté.
- Squalane Oil For Body: Massage a few pumps onto skin immediately after showering, paying close attention to areas needing extra hydration like arms, legs, and knees.
- Squalane Oil For Hair: Rub a small amount of pure squalane oil between hands and smooth through dry or wet hair to add shine and tame flyaways, split ends and frizz.
- Use 100% squalane as a cuticle oil.
Squalane Oil: Weightless, hydrating and high-performing oil, sustainably sourced from sugarcane. Replenishes lost-moisture, calms irritation, helps to maintain hydration and leave the skin exceptionally soft.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (FAQ)
1. WHERE DOES YOUR 100% SQUALANE COME FROM? WHY SUGARCANE AND NOT OLIVES?
Traditionally Squalane was harvested from shark liver, though our scientists spent years developing pure Squalane from 100% plant-based, renewable sugarcane. The quality of Squalane produced from olives depends on unreliable factors like weather and crop growth. The quality and purity of our sugarcane Squalane is stable and cost effective.
2. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SQUALANE AND SQUALENE?
The human body produces SqualEne. Squalene is part of our skin’s own natural moisture, but the amount made and retained in your skin decreases over time. Our SqualAne is a hydrogenated version of Squalene which makes it safer and skin-friendlier! Additionally, our sugarcane-derived Squalane is a sustainable alternative to the historical production method of squalene from shark liver. Our background in biotechnology allows us to create products that are clean and free of potentially harmful ingredients, as well as being sustainably sourced.
3. WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 100% SQUALANE OIL AND SQUALANE + VITAMIN C ROSE OIL? DO I NEED BOTH?
While they both contain super hydrating Squalane, our Vitamin C Rose Oil also contains...(you guessed it!) Vitamin C and rose essential oil, making it suitable for facial use. Our 100% Squalane Oil can be used head-to-toe as an all-over body, face and hair hydrator.
Yes we offer free delivery if you reach our minimum order amount depends on location. You may check in our FAQ page for more info.
Zone A - Minimum 60 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone B - Minimum 150 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone C - Minimum 100 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone D - Minimum 350 QAR free delivery, less charge 40 QAR
Currently we are not accepting returns and exchange of products to provide good quality product to our customer. Please double check your order before placing an order.