Facetheory Lumizela Azelaic Acid Serum A15 30ml
A plant-based serum formulated with 15% azelaic acid.
• Found in wheat, rye and barley, azelaic acid is a nature-identical antioxidant that can help reduce inflammation. Clinical studies show that azelaic acid gels can minimise the appearance of swelling and visible blood vessels caused by rosacea (more info).
• Azelaic acid is believed to have an antibacterial effect against acne-causing bacteria, hyperpigmentation and rosacea. (more info)
• Azelaic acid has a different kind of action to alpha and beta hydroxy acids, so you can use it alongside AHA and BHA products. Keeping in mind that these are powerful actives, we recommend that any new acids should be introduced gradually into your skin regimen.
• Colloidal oatmeal, chamomile and green tea provide an extra antioxidant boost.
• Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
• Use on its own or underneath your favourite moisturiser.
• Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
• Do not use if under the age of 18 or if pregnant. Seek advice from your doctor.
Lumizela Serum A15 delivers 15% azelaic acid as a smooth emulsion, so it is fully dissolved in the formula, without the graininess sometimes evident in suspensions.
Most skin types, including sensitive skin and combination or oily acne-prone, congested skin. Reduces rosacea and redness.
• AZELAIC ACID
An anti-inflamatory organic acid derived from wheat, rye or barley. Kills acne-causing bacteria. Recommended for moderate acne, and skin pigmentation (including melasma and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) and as an alternative to hydroquinone.
• GREEN TEA EXTRACT
Green tea contains a range of polyphenols, which have proven antioxidant effects in protecting skin. The extract we use is a super-pure grade, giving a high percentage of epigallocatechin.
Oat extract has superb anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties. Perfect for dry and sensitive skin.
• ROSEHIP FRUIT EXTRACT
Extracted from the fruit rather than the oil, it's loaded with antioxidants.
How to Use:
Apply a few drops to clean, damp skin, concentrating on blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation. Follow with your favourite moisturiser. Some people may need to gradually accustom their skin to this product. Test first on a small area. After your first full application, wait a day or two before starting regular use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. As this product may increase skin's sensitivity to sunlight, we recommend using a broad-spectrum sunscreen while using this product and for two weeks afterwards.
Aqua, propanediol (humectant from corn syrup), butyloctyl salicylate (ester of salicylic acid), azelaic acid (15%, derived from wheat), polyglyceryl-6 stearate (vegetable emulsifier), glycerin (humectant from rapeseed), polyglyceryl-4 oleate (vegetable emulsifier), avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, glyceryl caprylate (emulsifier), sodium anisate (preservative from aniseed), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), polyglyceryl-6 behenate (vegetable emulsifier), rosa canina (rosehip) fruit extract, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (vegetable thickener), xanthan gum (rheology modifier), sodium phytate (salt of phytic acid), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract.
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
Yes we offer free delivery if you reach our minimum order amount depends on location. You may check in our FAQ page for more info.
Zone A - Minimum 60 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone B - Minimum 150 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone C - Minimum 100 QAR Free Delivery, less charge 15 QAR
Zone D - Minimum 350 QAR free delivery, less charge 40 QAR
Currently we are not accepting returns and exchange of products to provide good quality product to our customer. Please double check your order before placing an order.